Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Acupuncture practiced by Medical Doctors



These doctors are Dr. Mahesh and Nalini Dave, both medical doctors who also practice acupuncture. And they get great results. All you need do to believe that, is do what I did. Step one foot inside their door, and pinned to the bulletin board on the left are all these wonderful, handwritten (although anonymous) testimonials from former patients. Talk about comforting. and I wasn't even coming for acupuncture! I already had Dr. Dorene Witter for that. I was coming for my heart.

How did I find Dr. Nalini Dave? I started calling all the doctors on my insurance list. I called each medical doctor's office to see if he or she practiced holistic medicine. WOW, was I surprised to find Nalini Dave. What a blessing. She became my local internist, as a back up to Dr. Witter and Dr. Manso. An awesome, awesome woman. You will never in your life find a better internist.

Dr. Mahesh Dave, her husband, is a psychiatrist, practicing adult and child psychiatry, addiction medicine, and forensic psychiatry. And he uses acupuncture! To treat mental illness. I've read the testimonials. No it's not the only thing he uses. But yes, if you want a psychiatrist who also practices alternative, natural, holistic medicine, including acupuncture, if I can find one here in Bryan/College Station, DUH, darlings, I just know you can find one too!

It took me two hours of calling doctors on my insurance doctor list, but wow, was it ever worth it. What is two hours of your time to find your best friend to take you through the rest of your life? Priceless!!!!

Hang in there! I know you are going to find the best holistic doctors for you, I just know it! If I did it, you can do it too!

No comments: