Saturday, June 21, 2008

Joke: Readers' Digest




Every Single day I want to make sure you get in a laugh. The previous article was found simply because my dear husband, Curtis, said Reader's Digest is one of the best sites for jokes. If I don't have a good joke for you, on any day hit this: http://www.rd.com/ Make it one of your favorites. The more you laugh, the better it is for your immune system, I promise. Here's todays' joke that I totally stole from that site ;-)

Missing the Point
-- Tracey McCaughey, Ardmore, Pennsylvania
I got so excited when my husband expressed interest in my meditation sessions. "You don't have to close your eyes," I explained. "You can keep them open and focus on something like a candle or a spot in front of you."
He nodded thoughtfully. "Could it be a TV?"

No comments: