Friday, June 20, 2008

Wholistic Medical Doctors


I know you can't read this. But this is the only picture I can find of Gilbert Manso, M.D. Dr. Manso is my doctor and my husbands' doctor as well. He now has close to 30 years practicing holistic medicine. And about as many years being on the teaching staff of the University of Texas Medical Branch in Houston, Texas. If you are into medical, and slipping ever so slowly, (and fearfully) into this holistic, alternative stuff, Dr. Manso would be a wonderful first stop. He was for me. And I was terrified to step foot into his door for the first time. Praying even as I turned the handle, it was well worth it. Within three years, Dr. Manso took me from nine medical doctors and 11 pharmaceuticals down to one medical doctor, him, and two pharmaceuticals. It has now been about seven years since I first saw Dr. Manso, and I am on NO pharmaceuticals.
And he takes phone appointments, with really good results. If you are really sick, check out his website, and give him a call. If he can't schedule a local, or phone appointment for you, for whatever reason, he may know a holistic medical doctor in your area you can consult. His website is http://www.drmanso.com/

No comments: