Thursday, July 10, 2008

ADD/ADHD Barbra,Food Allergies

This is Dr. Witter http://www.thewittercenter.com/ who helped the mother telling the story below, Barbra and her daughter Atlantis, with their ADD. She also helped me after I saw what a remarkable difference it had made in the life of Barbra and Atlantis. Dr. Witter eliminated the most of our ADD symptoms by discovering our food allergies and fixing our leaky guts. If all this sounds too wild and out there, hang in there. Dr. Witter is our hero. If all this worked for us, isn't it worth considering in your own life?


ADD/ADHD due to food allergies is caused by leaky gut syndrome... the picture is to the left. Microscopic tears in the gut allow undigested food particles to enter the body and travel to the brain creating ADD/ADHD symptoms. At least hear Barbra's story.
I will be bringing you parts of Barbra's story, each day. Here's Barbra:
"It has been Dr. Witter who had brought reason and sanity to what was once confusion, and at times, overwhelming despair and sadness that I, Atlantis' mother, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Genetics from Texas A&M University, could not help my child control her behavior.
Before Dr. Witter, I had solved some of Atlantis' food problems myself. i did this through the elimination and challenge of food with the help of a group called POFAK (you can find them online) and a medical doctor who did some skin allergy testing. Atlantis went from a daily average of about five temper tantrums down to one. I, a scientist, had no idea that a reputable food allergy test existed for IgG and IgE antibodies. If I had, believe me with all the pain I routinely witnessed in my daughter, I'd have actively sought a doctor who would order it. The test has allowed us to find more food allergens, many I'd have never expected, to bring Atlantis' temper tantrums down from one a day, to virtually none."
For more information and to find a holistic healthcare provider near you that orders these tests you can contact the companies that perform the test. There are several and the two that I am familiar with are Genova Labs at http://www.gdx.com/ and U S Biotek at http://www.usbiotek.com/

No comments: