Monday, July 21, 2008

Joke of the Day

This is for all my friends in school.

Robert Frost
"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."

I have told you that I want you to find (and use) four different holistic health care practitioners: chiropractor, acupuncturist, pharmacist, medical doctor. If you are sick and if you want to get really well, each one of these guys has something special to get you there. If you want to stay well, and not get sick, use all four as well. Traditional medicine has absolutely nothing to improve your immune system, and each of these does.

To get you to remember it, 4 health practitioners for great health, I told you I would everyday have four things in my blog: a joke, an inspiration, a recipe, and news you can use. Well, I am changing that to health news you can use each day...and the other three every now and then.

No comments: